Sunday, May 14, 2017

Announcement:

Guys, I know I am disappointing you all by not being able to post on time, but trust me life has become too busy and I hardly get time out for updating or even collecting pix. As such I would like to tell you that I will try my utmost to give one update in a month. I am not shutting down the blog and will try to share any sexy pic of video I find online. In the mean time do check out these excellent channels for shirtless videos:

https://vimeo.com/user63833661

PAID 4 in Facebook (by paying Rs 50 through Paytm)
Contact: https://m.facebook.com/samdassita3



15 comments:

  1. can u share the SITA in facebook web address i cant able to find it...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirtless in MTV big f season 2 on 14 may2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. @devil
    We can completely understand what u mean to say............
    We are happy that atleast you are not shutting down this lovely blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey can u upload krip suri shirtless scenes from kalash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vimeo page is deleted��

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vimeo page has dissapeared?

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.voot.com/shows/savitri-devi-college-and-hospital/1/491555/saachi-s-secret-is-under-threat-/512381



    varun Kapoor shirtless from savitridevi College and hospital... damn he's sexy

    ReplyDelete
  8. shirtless in chupke chupke on 31st May 2017 on ozee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mohit Malhotra shirtless in brief for a brief moment! Chupke Chupke 31st May

    ReplyDelete
  10. When will you update new video link ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally bad site nw no updates n no pics n videos from too many days

    ReplyDelete
  12. when will you give an update?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please give an update? can you tell me how to update if i can do it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awaiting some new videos...it's long time

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews