Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Year Completed

Last Year exactly on 1st Jan I started this blog dedicated exclusively dedicated to Indian TV actors. Today it feels great to have 70 subscribers and 845 page visits per day. I hope I have been able to entertain u and deliver the kind of pix and videos u wanted. Today's special update contains some pics which u will not find in any other such blog. Also I hav tried to provide the on demand pictures as well. To add more variety to the blog and make it more fun now I would u all to put in some suggestions so that in this new year I can make the blog even more happening. Also I have a request to make, if anyone wants to use these pic for their blog then plezz go ahead as I own no right of these pic but plezz as a credit for finding out these never seen before pix ,plez mention the name of thes blog as a source.
I will be waiting for ur comments and suggestions.
Cheers
Devil

5 comments:

  1. Congrattssssssssssssssssssssss! All the best for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congo, u r gng gr88 and ur update speed too increased so no complains, just keep on this pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work bro but y dont u post pics of Hrithik and Salman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. y dont u post more pics...ive noticed u just upload pics after a mnth nd not week by week....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnks for ur comments guys. Firstly in the last few weeks I hav tried to increase the pace of updating and hope to continue it. And secondly as this is a TV exclusive blog I m nt gng to post pix of Movie actors.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews